Treasury Transformation in 2016
As 2016 comes to a close, finance professionals look back on the predictions and treasury trends made at the beginning of the year. To put it mildly, 2016 was a year of change. From new regulatory requirements to the rise of cybercrime to advances in Blockchain to the Brexit vote, the year presented a non-stop cadence of innovation and disruption. If you found it hard to keep it, you were not alone.
Treasury Trends for 2017
Given all the change over the last year, everyone is eager to see what 2017 holds. Chances are the same trends that drove the corporate treasury market this year will continue to drive change in the year ahead. Let’s take a look at some potential stories that will impact corporates in the year to come.
Prognostication round-up: Reval’s Top Ten Articles Predicting 2017:
- Five Industry Predictions vs Realities in 2016 via @bobsguidedotcom
- How Will Risk Management Change in 2017? via @CTMfile
- Top 10 Technology Trends for 2017 via @FX_MM_Magazine
- 2016 Year in Review via @iTreasurer
- How the Cloud Empowers Treasurers via @gtnewsdotcom
- European MMF Reform: Change is on the Horizon? via @treasurytoday
- PEFCO Gains Operational Efficiencies with Reval and Oracle Financials Cloud via @TMI_live
- Preparing for Continued FX Volatility via @TreasuryandRisk
- What Stops Treasurers from Being More Strategic via @gtnewsdotcom
- Brexit: Six Months On via @bobsguidedotcom
Reval, a scalable cloud platform for treasury and risk management, helps finance professionals to keep up with the pace of change by automating and streamlining cash management, liquidity management, derivative management, exposure management, hedge accounting and compliance reporting.
For deeper insights into treasury trends and technology, look out for the results of the Global Treasury Benchmarking Survey coming in February of 2017.