Cyber security continues to be the hottest topic in the treasury industry. With the number of cyberattacks increasing constantly, leading consultants, banks and treasury system providers are teaming up to help finance organizations counter this growing risk. A good read on cyber security was published this month by GTNews.
Besides cyber security, finance professionals are busy preparing for Regulation 385. Get an overview on the impact of section 385 on corporate treasury with TMI´s most recent article.
In their list of top trending news, Reval’s industry experts have also included articles on Brexit, Blockchain and treasury technology. Remain up-to-date with Reval!
- Cyber Security: Mission Possible via @gtnewsdotcom
- How Proposed Regulation 385 Could Impact Corporate Treasury via @TMI_live
- What Do You Want from PSD2 via @treasurytoday
- Technology: Standing at the Crossroads via @treasurytoday
- DIY: Treasury Shouldn’t Leave the Build-Out to the Vendor via @AFPonline
- Asia’s Corporate Treasurers to Increase Spending on Fintech via @cfo_innovation
- Brexit and tech: How risk-enabled is your TMS? Via @gtnewsdotcom
- Banks’ Brexit Exodus to Start This Year via @TreasuryandRisk
- The Blockchain Race via @bobsguidedotcom
- Bank Technology: a Hindrance or an Enabler to Retain Corporate Clients? via @financialit_net