New York, June 24, 2002 – Reval, a provider of web-based treasury and risk management solutions and services, announced today the delivery of energy, metal and agricultural commodities coverage in the latest release of HedgeRx, its leading hedging management solution. Version 2.0 of HedgeRx now offers fully integrated pricing, risk management, reporting and FAS 133/IAS 39 compliance for foreign exchange, interest rate, and commodity derivatives and asset/liability exposures.
"The addition of integrated commodities modules to our straight-through-processing, FAS 133 capabilities, and ASP delivery really sets us apart," said Jiro Okochi, CEO and Co-founder of Reval.
Reval’s commodity functionality includes:
- Full support of energy, metal, and agricultural exposures and derivatives
- Derivative coverage of swaps, options and swaptions
- Fully integrated market data
- Industry-leading FAS 133 and IAS 39 functionality
- Integrated risk management including market exposure and counterparty credit
- Comprehensive and integrated reporting suite including inventory and activity reports
- Choice of fully-hosted, immediately deployable application service provider (ASP) or intranet delivery
Version 2.0 is the 8th significant upgrade to HedgeRx since going live in January 2001. In addition to commodities coverage, it provides Reval clients with two new modules as well as pricing, risk management, reporting and FAS 133 enhancements.
Significant new functionality includes:
- Cash Settlements Module to manage and report on counterparty and entity cash accounts
- Risk Exposure and Valuation Module to track net valuations on a time horizon
- Customizable trade grouping functionality
- New transaction detail, calendar, and payment reporting
- FAS enhancements including the capability to handle tiered revenue recognition for currency exposures and partial-term hedging for derivatives
"Reval’s rapid application development and deployment are a tribute to our leading RxCORE™ technology platform and our ASP model of delivery," stated Phil Pettinato, Chief Operating Officer. "With centralized software and data, Reval can scrub, test, and upgrade client portfolios so that when our clients log into the application on Monday morning, they are all running the new version with the latest features."
For more information, visit www.reval.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note to editors: Trademarks and registered trademarks remain the property of their respective owners.