Using Reval’s scalable single-version SaaS, companies can automate treasury and risk management across the enterprise and reduce technology maintenance and support costs, delivering realized ROI.
Upgraded semi-annually at no cost to clients, Reval eliminates the need for clients to run their own parallel and quality assurance tests. Clients have the ability to select from a diverse set of modules to properly fit their specific needs.
Reval’s technology platform is based on true distributed service-oriented architecture. Reval’s clients benefit from scalability on demand, allowing their usage to scale in concert with their business needs, without costly software or hardware upgrades or physical deployments. Reval clients only need a Web browser to access our secure SaaS platform. There’s no need to install, test, and upgrade software on any individual’s computer. Leveraging cloud-based technology, Reval delivers the Software-as-a-Service securely and confidentially.
Reval uses the latest .NET technology to provide a SOAP compliant distributed system utilizing a strongly typed WSDL (Web Service Definition Language) message contract and XML (extensible mark-up language) as the conduit for client interaction with our distributed SaaS application.
Every layer of our network and software architecture is designed for optimal redundancy and high performance computing. Reval makes heavy use of EMC Storage Area Network technology and VMWare’s Virtualization platform to ensure we can maintain operational and performance efficiency well past the needs of today. Utilizing high performance load balancing and Microsoft’s Windows Communication Framework allows us to increase our performance and gives us the unique ability to offer an unequalled SaaS solution.
About Reval’s regimen for system security:
Reval understands the profound need to ensure the security of confidential financial data. We address the need from several perspectives:
- Reval treats all client data as strictly confidential.
- Reval maintains proper user authentication and permissions for application access.
- Reval deploys industry-grade network security including physical firewall-based DMZ and separation of network segments.
- Reval maintains a fully resilient infrastructure and performs active monitoring of our hosting.
- Reval provides a fully redundant disaster recovery facility and maintains a fully tested disaster recovery and business continuity plan.