Developed by distinguished treasury and financial experts, Reval® leverages cloud technology to offer the industry’s only comprehensive all-in-one SaaS solution for straight-through processing of treasury management workflow.
Reval automates and implements control across the entire breadth of global cash and working capital management workflow, efficiently, accurately, securely and according to each client’s unique needs:
Hover your mouse over the circle to learn more:
- Global management of cash and liquidity: Through our all-in-one solution, we help you achieve complete visibility into your organization’s cash positions and risk exposures to enhance and support the strategic decision making processes.
- Cash forecasting and planning: Integrated tools help you gain an accurate picture of cash positions to support strategic funding and investment decisions, while ensuring access to both short-term credit and long-term financing.
- Payment and Payment Factory management: Our leading-edge payment capabilities centralize all aspects of the payment initiation, approval and release workflow, allowing for stronger audit, controls and visibility. Additionally, our Payment Factory solution takes high-volume accounts payable or files from business units and prepares tailored payment instructions in one easy process. This helps to reduce bank transaction costs, optimize liquidity decision-making and enforce policies and controls.
- Financial deal management and visibility: Our configurable and scalable solution allows you to manage, track, analyze and account for all your trading portfolios in one centralized location.
- Cost and productivity: We help you flip the 80/20 rule within your organization to increase treasury productivity, efficiency and control for cash assets by automating processes to reduce manual intervention. Our proven SaaS model integrates core treasury and financial technologies to reduce IT costs and consolidate business processes.
For more information on our Cash and Liquidity Management capabilities or to request a demo, please click here.