Financial risk management has taken center stage at organizations worldwide. It is no longer just a concern. It is a strategic focus. This focus requires highly specialized talent, and Reval delivers, click here to see more details.
Financial executives require a broader view of risk positions across their enterprise. They demand an effective and accurate way to manage the continuous financial risk management cycle of evaluation, execution and analysis. Reval provides powerful tools and robust functionality to empower financial executives with the information needed for complex decision making:
- Exposure Evaluation and Performance Management: What’s my risk and should I hedge?
- Exposure Quantification: What’s the best hedge instrument?
- Hedge Execution: With whom should I transact?
- Post Trade Maintenance: Do I have independent data?
- Hedge Accounting: How do I recognize P&L?
Hover your mouse over the circle to learn more:
Reval® delivers total visibility into financial risk exposures through a deep understanding of derivatives and technology—a powerful combination that provides solutions for these questions and helps clients develop and execute best-practice hedging strategies.
Reval delivers key strengths that allow clients to:
- support all areas of financial risk: market, credit and liquidity.
- provide best-practice exposure aggregation, evaluation, and derivative execution tools.
- provide independent and accurate valuations of derivatives.
- evaluate and optimize hedging strategies to foster strategic decisions and strategy adjustments.
Key functionality supports the ability to:
Identify and quantify exposures for all major asset classes – interest rates, structured rates, foreign exchange, energy, agriculture, metals, equities, credit – using advanced analytical tools.
Execute hedging strategies – from capture of derivative transactions through all stages of trade execution and confirmation.
Manage all aspects of post-trade maintenance for the duration of the hedge.
Deploy a single version of Reval, which is upgraded semi-annually at no cost to clients, eliminating the need to run costly IT testing.